On the 28 May 2015 the USPI annual MB meeting was held at the ISVW (International School of Philosophy) in Amersfoort, NL. The meeting run from 13.00 - 18.00 hr followed by drinks.
The meeting was open to staff from member companies and staff from non-members companies. There was no charge.
The main topics were
- View of Chevron and Shell on plant information management and the role of international standards
- Views of MIMOSA on the OGI (Oil & Gas Interoperability) project and international cooperation.
- Views of Siemens Power & Gas on a "common language for interoperability supported by international standards
- Status update on the CFIHOS project for information handover specification from plant owner to EPC contractor
- Status update on the MKM project for Maintenance Knowledge Management where the NEN NTA-1/2/3 will be presented
- Networking session in which several items were presented e.g. the proposed use of Standard Technical English as in Aerospace.
You can download the final agenda, participants list and the presentations made to the meeting here.
Should you have any queries on the meeting, please contact me directly.